Music License Agreement
Synchronization: All uses require "synchronization". Synchronization meaning the music must be used with other audio and/or visual effects. This would include production voice-over or visual items such as film or internet video.
You may use the music with synchronization for:
- Corporate & Trade Shows: "Non-general public" business related viewing. General Public viewing of displays is permitted at trade shows.
- Radio Broadcast: Radio broadcasting within one 150 mile radius of your location as it appear on your receipt.
- TV Commercials & Promos: Broadcast on television within one 150 mile radius of your location as it appear on your receipt.
- Television Show: Broadcast on television within one 150 mile radius of your location as it appears on your receipt. "Cue Sheet" required within thirty (30) days of the first airing.
- Internet: Place your creations on any web site, including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, or other similar venue (free public viewing worldwide).
- Project Films, Student Films & Shorts: Films shown at Film Festivals, or any other "Film" that is NOT considered a Major Motion Picture.
- Products for Sale or Giveaway Reproduction Rights: You may make up to 5,000 units or copies per software title, or hardware product, and make it available for sale or giveaway. The music may be reused again and again on different software and hardware products each up to the 5,000 unit limit.
Any use not addressed here is considered NOT covered under this music license. For additional license needs, such as additional reproduction rights or broadcast rights, please use the Contact Form.